Zabbix server 6.0.3
Zabbix agent 2 - 5.4.12
Template PostgreSQL by Zabbix agent 2 - 0.41
PostgreSQL on host - 14 version
Steps to reproduce:
- Apply template to Postgresql host
- Follow current instructions https://www.zabbix.com/ru/integrations/postgresql#postgresql_agent2
- Show active, idle, total from zabbix_get -s $DB-host -p 10050 -k pgsql.connections["tcp://localhost:5432","zbx_monitor","$PASS"]
- Create multiple connections. For example create DB test and run pgbench -h $DB-host -U $USER -c 50 test
- Show connection from pgsql.connections
You won't see changes. User zbx_monitor does not have enough permissions.
Need add role pg_read_all_stats to the zbx_monitor.
GRANT pg_read_all_stats TO zbx_monitor;
It just needs to be added to doc, if you think it's the right decision https://www.zabbix.com/ru/integrations/postgresql#postgresql_agent2