Problem description: The default values of the custom schedule for weekdays are different in SLA create and SLA Edit forms. If we create a new SLA and switch to custom schedule, then by default the schedule will be set to working days from 8:00 till 17:00, but when the same is done in the SLA edit form, custom schedule is empty by default.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Services => SLA
- Press "Create SLA" button
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the opened dialog
- Switch "Schedule" radio button to "Custom" and check the default values
- Note that the schedule is active on working days from 8:00 till 17:00 bu default
- Switch back to "24x7" schedule and submit the form
- Open the created SLA in edit mode
- Swith Schedule radio button to "Custom"
Result: in Edit mode, the custom schedule is empty by default
Expected: same as in create mode, in edit mode the default custom schedule values should represent work days form 8:00 till 17:00.