Status: Need info
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure Kubernetes monitoring on multiple OpenShift clusters (openshift 4.6 works great btw)
- We enabled the proxies with the helm/monitoring setup because zabbix lives outside of OpenShift
- The first cluster will discover its nodes and add them to the respective Kubelet, Worker and Master groups
- The second and higher cluster discovers the nodes but does not add them to the kubelet worker and master groups.
- Error message: Cannot create group: group with the same name [insert kubelet, worker or master group here] already exists.
Detected nodes are only getting added to the correct host groups with the first cluster monitored.
Ideally we either have a different group used based on cluster name or proxy name or configureable by template macro.
The only alternative currently is to create copies of the templates for each individual cluster and adjust the groupnames in the copies of the templates.