6.4.0alpha1, 6.4 (plan)
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Some internal items become unsupported when host is monitored through proxy. For example, zabbix[lld_queue].
This issue was already present in master branch before any changes from
ZBXNEXT-2557 were merged. Tested at commit 93577b0678fa02b95ea7f0f1c674671e07c95b31. Both Zabbix server and Zabbix proxy were installed from the same commit.
Other release branches were not checked yet, so some more affected versions might be present.
List of the known affected items:
After host is detached from proxy, the items became supported during my latest test.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure active or passive proxy in Zabbix frontend and in zabbix_proxy.conf
- Make sure that one of the affected items (e. g. "zabbix[lld_queue]") is supported, when the default host "Zabbix server" is monitored at directly without proxy.
- Attach "Zabbix server" host to the proxy.
- Items, which are monitored in /zabbix/src/zabbix_server/poller/checks_internal_server.c in finction zbx_get_value_internal_ext() become unsupported. E.g., "zabbix[lld_queue]".
- The error message is "Invalid first parameter.", which is written by /zabbix/src/zabbix_server/poller/checks_internal.c function get_value_internal() in the bottom part of this function.
- Latest data is not updated for these internal items.
- The affected internal items are still supported after host is attached to proxy.