During https://support.zabbix.com/browse/ZBX-21510 NodeAdress tests, we found that the error message 'Connection to Zabbix server "localhost" refused' contains an outdated list of possible reasons that we should actualize and update.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable 'High availability cluster parameters' in etc/zabbix_server.conf:
- Run zabbix server
- Check Reports->System information page
Result: Error message appears:
- According to the documentation https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/current/en/manual/concepts/server/ha#:~:text=Make%20sure%20that%20Zabbix%20server%20address%3Aport%20is%20not%20defined Zabbix server address:port shouldn't be defined so the first point from the list ' Incorrect server IP/DNS in the "zabbix.conf.php";' should be actualized and updated.
- As the second point need to add information that NodeAddress should contain an empty port or the port should be equal ListenPort param value
- Other points from the list should stay the same