- In Monitoring -> Hosts or Problems or Latest data create several filters and save them;
- for example saved filters are A (expanded), B (collapsed), C (collapsed);
- move mouse over A and drag it over to another position;
- filter A is now collapsed;
- again move mouse over A and drag it over to another position;
- filter B is expanded;
Of course this happens because just clicking a mouse on filter should collapse and expand it, but it should not expand and collapse when the active filter is being dragged.