Problem description: In case if a widget name was defined in widget configuration form and the module that corresponds to this widget was disabled, then the header of this widget still displays its name instead of the "Inaccessible widget" string (as it is done in case if widget uses default name).
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any dashboard in edit mode
- Add a Clock widget with default configuration
- Add a Clock widget with a custom name, for example "Alarm clock"
- Navigate to Administration => General => Modules
- Disable "Clock" widget module
- Open the dashboard again and check the naming of the inaccessible widgets
Result: widget with default config has name "Inaccessible widget" but the widget with the defined name still has its name ("Alarm clock").
Expected: from consistency perspective the behavior should not depend on whether the widget had a custom name defined or not - both widgets should've had name "Inaccessible widget"