- This is a random kernel panic
- It can happen hours after reboot or days or even weeks
- The last time it happened was a month ago.
- We didn't realize a month ago that this was related to a zabbix process
- We understand that a zabbix process should not be able to cause a kernel panic, but we are just opening the ticket in case it's helpful
See screenshot of kernel panic
Now that we have a clue that it was due to the odbc poller #1 process, we have disabled it in /etc/zabbix/zabbix_server.conf