Steps to reproduce:
: This needs ZBX-22208 to be merged, as currently when disabling LDAP and SAML all fields are cleared and this can not be reproduced.
- Go to Users->Authentication;
- Enable LDAP or SAML authentication, set "Enable JIT provisioning" to TRUE (fill out any mandatory fields);
- In the Authentication tab also set a "Deprovisioned users group" and then Update to save the settings;
- Now disable LDAP and SAML authentication and press Update;
- In the Authentication tab clear the "Deprovisioned users group" field;
- Press Update.
Validation error claiming that this field is mandatory, even when LDAP and SAML authentication is disabled. Also if you go to the LDAP or SAML settings tab, all the values are cleared.
The field "Deprovisioned users group" can be cleared when LDAP and SAML authentication is disabled. The values for LDAP and SAML are not cleared when doing so.