1. Create host groups (or template groups on later versions) with permissions and hierarchy as follows:
A - read
A/B - read-write
A/B/C - read
2. Log in with regular admin and navigate to host list (or template list on later versions).
3. Know that this section unlike monitoring requires user to have read-write permissions to host groups.
4. In filter host groups (or templates on later versions) either type group "A" or using popup select group "A". This group shouldn't be here since user has only read permissions to this group. "C" is not visible since it has read permissions. Only "B" should be visible.
5. Once selected, press "Apply".
Result: group disappeared from multiselect. Those groups that had read-write permissions remained in multiselect.
Expected: In data collection read groups should not be available even though they are a parent of read-write group.