Monitoring configurations are followings.
- Description: Log of $1
- Key: log[/tmp/test.log]
- Type: Zabbix Agent (Active)
- Type of information: Log
- Descriptopn: Error log
- Event generation: Normal + Multiple TRUE events
- Name: alert mail
- Event source: Trigger
- Enable escalations: Uncheck
- Default subject/message: Default
- Recovery message: Check
- Recovery subject/message: default
- Action conditions: Trigger value = PROBLEM
- Action operations: Send message to User "Admin"
I added following lines to /tmp/test.log, but messages do not sent. (screenshot 1-1, 1-2)
It seems that the cause of this problem is handling of inserting event to escalation table and escalator process.
I created the patch for this problem, and added the same lines to /tmp/test.log. (screenshot 2-1, 2-2)
Then, I tested uncheck "Recovery message" case. (screenshot 3-1, 3-2)
I would appreciate it if you could review this patch and fix this problem!