There are multiple problems with it.
(1) Let's start with context-menu.png. The item's name when hovered over blends with the background and is thus unreadable. This is applicable to all context menus.
(2) If we choose to edit an existing trigger created through usual means, it shows edit-trigger.png with a bunch of errors. The configuration of that trigger is shown in real-trigger.png.
(3) If we choose to create a new trigger, then we can see at least two problems in create-triggers.png:
(3a) it might not be entirely clear what type "16" means;
(3b) if we try to delete an expression, we get an "undefined" popup.
(4) It is not possible to specify event generation and dependencies.
(5) If we open an existing trigger, created through this special wizard, delete all expressions and press "Save", we can see a bunch of PHP errors in delete-expressions.png.
(6) If we open a newly created trigger in the usual trigger editing form and toggle input method, we can sometimes see long-expression.png.