(1) See history-of-events.png. Events are sorted by eventid, not clock.
(2) See hosts-info.png. Selecting all groups yields the error shown. The same problem appears in "Triggers info".
(3) See screen.png. If we click "Select", but do not have any other screens besides the current one defined, it says "No nodes defined".
(4) See server-info.png. Some screen cells (like "Server info") have "Change" link below them, some (like "Map") do not.
(5) See status-of-triggers.png. The contents of the "Actions" column are shown on the white background. Same for "Status of hostgroup triggers" (maybe we should split the word "hostgroup" in two?).
(6) See system-status.png. Maybe we should change the default values for "Column span" and "Row span" to 1?
(7) See are-you-sure.png. When we try to delete a cell element, the popup says "Are You Sure?". Probably, "Are you sure?" would be better.