For me it is not yet a problem, but I decided to publish it with the greatest variety of examples that would have had in mind was once and can be corrected.
I made two series of screenshots from Windows 7 (same as a 2008 server) for clarity.
I tried to capture the maximum detail for analysis.
Briefly describe the problems were noticed:
- For many events at the beginning of the text is appended text "Microsoft-windows-" ("Microsoft-windows-Kernel-Power"). This is probably a special case of the next situation;
- Some are determined entirely from another undisclosed location ("DNS client Events").
- The source is not taken from the correct place and does not coincide with the original name in Windows ("Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service").
Perhaps this problem should be considered together with