When using calculated values for MIN and MAX Y axis on a graph plotted from "speed per second" SNMP queries, gaps appear in the graph. During the periods where the gaps exist, there is no missing data in the history. The gaps disappear if I change the MAX value to something closer to, or higher than, the highest value collected during that period. For example, if there is a gap where the values collected were ~25Mbps per second, the graph might appear to top out at 20Mbps, with gaps present in the areas where traffic exceeded 20Mbps. If I change the graph configuration to have a fixed MAX of 25000000, the gap goes away. A much lower MAX than that - say 21000000 or 22000000 - still results in gaps.