(5) Problems in forms:
- if template name has zeros and template visible name has different amount of zeros, upon opening template again in edit form, the zeros in visible name field are no longer visible. RESOLVED in r40746
- same problem with 'visible name' in hosts form. RESOLVED in r40748
- trigger with name "0" appears empty in edit form. RESOLVED in r40749
- initial problem with saving zeros (when nothing is saved) in graphs form RESOLVED in r40752
- initial problem with saving zeros in LLD rules RESOLVED in r40756
- initial problem with saving zeros in item prototypes RESOLVED in r40757
- initial problem with saving zeros in web scenarios, templated web scenarios and scenario step names RESOLVED in r40758
- initial problem with saving zeros in slides and slide elements with "0" are displayed as empty RESOLVED in r40759
- in scripts page when "Confirmation text" is zero (not many zeros), "Enable confirmation" checkbox is not checked RESOLVED in 40764
If screen resource URL is 0, it says "No URL provided for screen element." Thechnically it's correct because simply entering 0 is not URL.
Eduards Samersovs REOPEN
- Undefined index is possible in CHostGroup.php:483
- Undefined index is possible in configuration.slideconf.edit.php:60
- CTemplate.php:460 - missing point at the end of the message
- Please use strcmp() instead of === in DB.php and for situation where integers are possible
Ivo Kurzemnieks RESOLVED in r40893
Eduards Samersovs CLOSED, For my is OK, but maybe Pavels will have some comments
Pavels Jelisejevs "0" is a valid URL.
Ivo Kurzemnieks RESOLVED in r40926
Pavels Jelisejevs CLOSED.