When clicking on event, filter shows only last hour, it's not set by clicked link.
Links to events that don't set period in events page filter are:
- Dashboard -> Last 20 issues -> "Time" column;
- Monitoring -> Overview -> Trigger popup menu;
- Monitoring -> Triggers -> "Last change" column;
- Monitoring -> Screens -> "Status of host group triggers" screen where there is a list -> "Time" column;
- Reports -> Availability report -> "Name" column; (choose a period to filter by)
- Reports -> Triggers top 100 -> "Trigger" column. (in right top corner there is drop down with "day", "week" etc. that can be used to set perion in events page filter)
By choosing to navigate to events page, we need to set a period in filter to display the events, otherwise by default filter sets only the last hour and list can be empty. In some links there is a parameter in URL "nav_time", but seems like it's not used.