(3) There are some problems in svn://svn.zabbix.com/branches/dev/ZBX-7609-trunk having at least two messages popping up. Affects mostly IE browsers and there is different and strange messaging behaviour in each one of them.
- IE8, IE9 and IE10 higher severity message closes, but lower severity message stays on screen. After a while the screen is full of unclosed lower severity messages.
IE8 and IE9 console error:
'null' is null or not an object jsLoader.php?ver=2.3.0&lang=en_US&showGuiMessaging=1,line 8134 character 4
- IE10 sound stops after a while and lower severity messages don't close. Console error:
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'setAttribute' of undefined or null reference jSLoader.php, line 8134 character 4
- IE11 first two messages don't close and there is no sound at all. Console error:
MEDIA12899: AUDIO/VIDEO: Unknown MIME type.
- Safari has no sound at all.
Note that this was tested with no page refresh used (for example in configuration pages)
Eduards Samersovs RESOLVED in r.41647,41626. To play sound in Safari you need to install Apple QuickTime
Ivo Kurzemnieks Downloading and installing quicktime solved sound playing problem for Safari.
Downloading and installing Silverlight solved sound playing problem for IE11.
Other IE versions tested and looks OK.