When editing regular expressions associated to a Low Level Discovery item, items are not create nor deleted with that change.
I believe this should be part of the process of discovery.
Steps to reproduce.:
- Create an LLD item for SNMP ifAliases which has the
with the filter @Network interfaces for discovery.
- Associate this template to a host and let it be discovered.
- You edit the @Network interfaces for discovery and add in 3 » Bearer Channel [Character string not included].
- Items, triggers and graphs aren't removed based on that filter.
- Unlink and Clear the template from a host, save, then re-add, Zabbix fetches only the correct items, but loses all history and trends.
- Remove 3 » Bearer Channel [Character string not included] but Zabbix won't re-discover the items.
- Unlink and Clear the template from a host, save, then re-add, Zabbix fetches all the items, but loses all history and trends once again.
I done this test with SNMP, but I believe it's the same with the Agent.