ITEM.NAME macro works fine for non web monitoring alerts, but when an alert is sent in response to a web monitoring trigger, the ITEM.Name is displayed in the email as below:
"Failed step of scenario '$1'"
rather than the expected:
"Failed step of scenario '<scenario description>'"
I also noticed that creating the web scenario creates Items with descriptions that look correct on the "CONFIGURATION OF ITEMS" page, but when I click any of the items the description reads exactly as above. I have tried cloning the item and giving it a different description, but when I click clone, I get the following errors:
- Undefined index: itemid[/home/zabbix/zabbix-1.6.1/frontends/php/include/forms.inc.php:1759]
- DBcondition Error: [ia.itemid] =
I am eager to test patches for this if needed