After update zabbix from version 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 zabbix queue graph looks pretty anomalous. Picture in the attachment shows it, I've made the update around 14.00.
zabbix queue on the graph is taken from zabbix[queue] item.
Before the update avg value was around 1.4. After the update avg is around 32 but what's more interesting is looks very unnatural, just jumps from very low value to around 100 periodically.
There is no other drawbacks I'm aware of.
I've confirmed this behaviour on two our zabbix servers.
If you consider description or symptoms too general or irrelevant feel free to close the ticket.