Uploaded image for project: 'ZABBIX BUGS AND ISSUES'
  1. ZABBIX BUGS AND ISSUES
  2. ZBX-8720

Macros in graph names are resolved incorrectly if one of the graphs contains words similar to macros

    Details

    • Type: Incident report
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.2.6, 2.3.5
    • Fix Version/s: 2.5.0
    • Component/s: API (A), Frontend (F)
    • Labels:

      Description

      It seems that when a host has a graph with a functional macro in it's name and another graph with a string that looks like a macro, the macros are resolved incorrectly.

      For example, I have a graph with one item, and two graphs with names "test2

      {SOMETHING}" and "test {host:asdf.last(0)}". When I open the monitoring section, the macros are resolved incorrectly. See screenshot. However, if I remove "{SOMETHING}

      " from the name, everything works correctly.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              jelisejev Pavels Jelisejevs (Inactive)
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: