(5) Map background images and icon maps must be resolved before creating a map.
Arvids Godjuks Woun't fix: For images to be resolved and imported you need tick the checkboxes on the "Images" line when selecting what to import.
Pavels Jelisejevs No, the images checkboxes only affect creating and updating the images in the "images" XML element. Map element backgrounds are map properties and should be imported regardless of the image settings. And the icon maps should be imported as well (although icon map map export is currently broken by
Arvids Godjuks RESOLVED in r50571
Pavels Jelisejevs Some code issues:
- We don't pass parameters by reference, but return a value instead.
- CMapImporter::resolveMapImages() is not a good name for a method, since icon maps are not images. May be resolveMapsReferences and resolveMapElementReferences would be better names.
- We don't use !empty(), but isset() + boolean checks instead.
- The curly brace must be on the same line as the function declaration on line 296.
Arvids Godjuks RESOLVED in r50639
Oleg Egorov CLOSED