Monitoring process memory consumption via SNMP using OID
Once the item is setup, it shows correct data in zabbix. Now to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Stop the notepad process in the monitored windows machine
2. Wait for the item to become "Not Supported" in zabbix
3. Restart the notepad process in the monitored windows machine
4. In the Zabbix server linux machine validate that notepad process is listed in snmpwalk output
5. Zabbix will continue to show as "Not supported"
6. Restarting zabbix_server process is required to detect the notepad process again.