I think the current way the screens are implemented is making hard to use them.
On management side:
- The focus should be on creating screens within templates
- The general screens (as they are) should have the option to include templated screens if the hostname has assigned a template with screens
On consulting/review these screens I think:
- Monitoring->Screens should have a way to select Host as well, not to only display "general" screens
- If a host has included a template with a screen then when navigating the Monitoring->Screens and picking the proper host it should be displayed the templated screen
- As well should be a way to switch between hosts having same screen. So less clicks to navigate to graphs
- As well, I think the zoom bar used on zabbix is harder to understand/use. Having select boxes as on Cacti is much better
Basically on navigation/review side of graphs I found Cacti much superior and somehow we should follow the same or improved navigation/review pattern.