Currently we can't set a global history storage period when internal housekeeping is disabled. If we remove this limitation, this parameter could be used as an alternative to ZBX_HISTORY_DATA_UPKEEP. We'll also need to do this for trends.
We'll need to make the following changes:
- Allow to set global history and trend keeping periods even if internal housekeeping is disabled.
- Change "Housekeeper" to "Housekeeping" everywhere on that page to make it clear, that it doesn't only affect the internal housekeeper.
- Change "Enable housekeeper" to "Internal housekeeping".
- Change "Keep data for" to "Data storage period".
- Change "Keep history" to "History storage period" and "Keep trends" to "Trend storage period" in item and item prototype forms, mass update form and error messages.
- Change "Keep history" and "Keep trends" to just "History" and "Trends" in the item configuration filter.