==== Case 1: LDAP User login ====
- User registered in OpenLDAP or Active Directory LDAP.
- Administrator configured and setup LDAP users sync.
- Zabbix User open login page, enter login and password, click Login.
- Zabbix search for User Group of the User.
- User group is not LDAP - out of scope.
- User group is LDAP and user account is not disabled. Zabbix sends to LDAP credentials for authentication.
- LDAP responded with user authentication failed - show login failed message
- LDAP respond with authentication success