- Go to "Latest data"
- add a host group
- selecting an application (e.g. cpu)
- enter a name (e.g. user).
- Click the [x] for Host to check all hosts.
- Click display graph
The title is "Item values"
- Ideally it should be the title of the single graph data type (in this case, "CPU user time")
- The labels should only show the host name, not the datapoint name (since it's common and should be the title of the graph).
If you instead graph each of these individually and copy the tail part:
Then the title is the title from the first graph (which is also strange, but ...)