Consider the following scenario:
1. You are monitoring disk space with two triggers
- Trigger A "Free space < 10%", which depends on
- Trigger B "Free space < 5%"
2. Trigger A goes into problem state. A user acknowledges this event with some important information in comment.
3. Some weeks later Trigger B goes into problem state. As a result Zabbix hides Trigger A event from frontend sections.
4. At this point, users have no obvious way to see important comments posted on the first event, which can be still relevant and useful. In fact, they cannot even know that Trigger A was fired some weeks earlier and that someone acknowledged it.
How should we deal with such scenarios?
Would it be possibile to include dependent triggers information into event details page (tr_events.php)? Would it be a good idea?