I have 4700x3200 pixel size maps with over 1000 elements on them. I had to create small-size icons to be able to put them all. Sometimes page can be rendered 6-15 seconds! Raster graphics loses much of its quality by zooming and it consumes a lot of resources, so...
Is there any way to introduce an *.svg background support for zabbix maps?
- The SVG format works fine with HTML code;
- it is rendering on an user side;
- it is supported by all modern browsers;
- there is no quality loss in zooming processes;
- file size is much smaller then raster graphics picture;
This will make life much easier. For the frontend server, for user browsers and for users ultimately.