- Notification node should have "icon-invisible" if user receives a suppressed notification.
- Notification indicator should blink accordingly with general trigger displaying options:
- If unacknowledged/acknowledged problem events are blinking.
- Timeout the notification to blink for on status change.
- The setting "Display OK triggers for:" should override message timeout setting and resolved messages should not be displayed for any longer than that.
- Do we show maintenance icon for host name?
- Do we show popover "suppressed till.." for "suppressed problem" icon?