Finding the root cause of the problem requires to analyze and processing a lot of information about Zabbix.
This information has to be gathered from various places and can be time-consuming for end-user, or they might simply not have access to all required places.
Would be great to have some sort of "Diagnostic" button in the frontend that allows gathering everything in one click.
- Data collection should not put a big load on Zabbix
- Collected data should not contain sensitive information
What metrics are required (TBD)
- Version of major Zabbix components ( server, frontend, proxy )
- Version of Zabbix database
- Avg/Hi/Lo Internal process busy for 1week
- Avg/Hi/Lo Cache free for 1 week
- Avg/Hi/Lo NVPS for 1 week
- Server config parameters ( exclude credentials, IP addresses, TLS, etc )
- Count of items grouped by type (???)
- Partitioning (yes/no) (???)
- Count of proxies ( Their NVPS and Queue )
- Housekeeping settings