Currently in Zabbix 6.0 LTS we can export our dashboards to PDF using the schedulded reports functionality.
This works great, but I feel like an important part is missing and I would like to suggest adding it. When we are sending scheduled reports, we might also want to share those same kind of reports using data we are currently looking at in a dashboard.
- Navigate to Monitoring | Dashboards
- Select the dashboard you want to see
- Use the time selector and other filters to show what we want to see on the dashboard
- In the top right corner click on the EXPORT button and export to PDF
- Get the pdf report via email as configured using the scheduled reporting function
Alternatively step 5 could be function as a direct download button. But as I see the current functionality wouldn't allow that. Using the scheduled report configuration will already allow us to send those reports quickly, without too much extra work on the Zabbix development side. But I could be mistaken.