New Feature Request
This ticket is part of ZBXNEXT-7680. It's aim is to provide a collection of element (icon/shapes) usability improvements that can be done on the Zabbix maps.
- Add element duplication option (as opossed to copy/paste which is slower) upon right click in the menu.
- Add option to lock elements in place. (upon right click menu).
- Allow users to resize icons, instead of uploading different sizes.
- Grid snapping point of elements should not be the left upper corner, but at the center of the element (perhaps even configurable)
- Allow direct image import on the map page, no need to do it on a global level. (has to fit with the resizeability). When implemented Users should be able to do this as well and we can remove image upload from global settings.
- Add more standard shape options.
- Allow import/upload of new shapes (SVG/Visio).
- Allow rounded corners.
- Add a text box shape, we shouldn’t have to use it from shapes.
- Allow 360 degree rotation of elements.
- Allow the change of drawing order for icons.
- Allow different icons based upon problem severity.
- Multiple snapping points/connectors available by default (4 middle points of a square) and free snapping anywhere upon hover over.
- Allow transparency of elements so they only show up upon problem.
- Allow the setting of highlightes to be around the borders of an icon or outside of it