Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 4.0.7rc1, 4.2.1rc1, 4.4.0alpha1
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Sprint:Sprint 56 (Sep 2019), Sprint 55 (Aug 2019), Sprint 51 (Apr 2019), Sprint 52 (May 2019), Sprint 53 (Jun 2019), Sprint 54 (Jul 2019), Sprint 57 (Oct 2019), Sprint 58 (Nov 2019), Sprint 59 (Dec 2019), Sprint 60 (Jan 2020), Sprint 61 (Feb 2020), Sprint 62 (Mar 2020), Sprint 63 (Apr 2020), Sprint 64 (May 2020), Sprint 65 (Jun 2020), Sprint 66 (Jul 2020)
Problem Description: In case if dependent triggers (both master trigger and the dependent one) are configured in a map element "Trigger", both of them are counted under the number of active problems in the label of the element when both triggers are set in "Problem" status. For map elements "Host" and "Map" only the master triggers are counted in the label.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Host with a Zabbix Trapper item
2. Create 2 triggers the problem expressions of which are based on the item created in the previous step - set 1st trigger as dependent on the 2nd trigger.
3. Navigate to Monitoring => Maps
4. Create a map - set "Display problems" to "Number of problems and expand most critical one"
5. Place the following two map elements on this map:
- Map element with type "Host" - set the previously created host in field "Host"
- Map element with type "Trigger" - set both previously created triggers in field "Triggers"
6. Put both triggers in status problem and open the previously created map.
Result: The count of problems displayed under the "Host" map element takes into account master triggers and does not consider their dependent triggers, but the count of problems displayed under the "Trigger" map element - the sum of master and dependent triggers:
Expected: The count of problems returned under the "Trigger" map element should not take into account dependent triggers if their master triggers are in status problem.