1.Create a template.
2. In it, we create a web verification script:
3. Create a verification step:
4. Create a trigger for this step:
5. We export by api in json format. I make it with bash script:
6. We transfer this answer to another machine and tried to import:
In response, we get:
I understand that it is enough to simply specify application in the web, but this field is not necessary and zabbix itself filled it like this: "application": null
1. Correct the first error and make the application.
2. After repeating step 5, we get another json:
3. Again we transfer and again we try to import the same code from step 6. This time we get an error: