Steps to reproduce:
- Use Chrome for testing.
- Create a new dashboard with a graph widget.
- Set widget refresh rate to 10 seconds.
- Save the dashboard.
- Open Chrome's Development tools and navigate to "Memory" tab.
- Take Heap snapshot (button).
- Wait more than 10 seconds (until the next refresh cycle is done).
- Take Heap snapshot again (button).
- Select "Objects allocated between Snapshot 1 and Snapshot 2".
- Write "DOMTimer" in the "Class filter".
- Repeat steps starting from 6.
Number of DOMTimer instances is constantly growing after every refresh.
Number of DOMTimer instances should not be constantly growing.