Steps to reproduce:
- Have some saved global user macros
- Go to host configuration, click Macros tab
- Open inherited macros tab
- Choose one macro and click "Change"
- See that macro remained disabled, value and description fields became editable.
- Add new value and/or description, save form.
- Open host configuration again, open Macros tab
- See that edited macro presents in Host macros tab and is editable - Expected
- Open inherited macros tab, edited macro presents in Host macros tab and also is editable - Expected
- Click Remove
Value and Description fields have been reset and disabled - Expected
Macro field became editable - NOT EXPECTED.
If user tries to change this macro field and submit form - there is no any error message, but change is not saved in DB.
All macro fields should become disabled after remove is pressed