Problem description: it is not possible to make a Full clone of a host if during the full clone operation a template with at least one item is unlinked. In this case the "Cannot add host" error is returned.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a template with at least 1 item
- Create a host and link the previously created template to it
- Open host configuration And press "Full clone" button
- Change the name of the host clone and unlink the template from this clone
- Attempt to save the host clone
Result: The "Cannot add host" error is returned. Host clone is not saved.
Expected: No errors should be returned. Host clone should be saved.