Steps to reproduce:
- Create a dashboard with both Graph and Problems widgets.
- Ensure there is data collected for the Graph widget and there are problems displayed in the Problems widget.
- Click somewhere on the graph to make graph data hint-box static.
- Click on the duration data of some problem in the Problems widget (another static hint-box will appear).
- Click on Ack (acknowledge) in the mentioned hint-box.
- Acknowledge the problem and click Update to close the popup window.
Error displayed in the console of the browser.