Problem description: if macro value contains an escape symbol (backslash) and double quotes, and this macro is used in a string parameter of a trigger expression (or in calculated item formula), then the double quotes are escaped in the resolved macro value, but the escape symbol is not.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a host with a numeric item
- Add host macro that contains both double quotes and a backslash in its value, for example: "\aaa"
- Add a trigger with function find() and use this host macro in parameter "V", like so:
- Send some numeric value to the previously created item
- Check the error message in the list of triggers
Result: In the error message he double quotes are escaped, but the backslash is not:
Expected: the backslash should be escaped, same as the double quotes.