5.0.29, 6.0.10, 6.2.4
Steps to reproduce:
- Create or take any existing template with at least one trigger ("parent")
- Create new empty template ("child") + link it to parent
- Customize trigger in child template (e.g. change severity or trigger description)
- Export both templates (at once as single file)
- Open exported file (or re-import it) and see into respective trigger configuration section
Child modifications are not present in the export.
Child modifications to be exported, as without them, configuration export is not complete, just partial.
I see, this is probably covered by https://support.zabbix.com/browse/ZBXNEXT-1305 , originally also reported as bug (later with proposed patch), but then re-classified to feature request by @vedmak , but:
Is still believe, this is a bug, and as it was 10 years ago, I hope, your viewpoint can be now different, so, please could you re-consider this issue on the occasion of its tenth anniversary?
Thank you very much - for myself and for everyone voting for that.
ZBXNEXT-8104 ability to fix child template changes in inherited triggers
ZBXNEXT-1305 Template with Linked Template (both with LLD) not export any data except the link to template