Steps to reproduce:
- Create a user with the role of user type Admin or Super admin.
- Log in as the created user and navigate to the "Create maintenace" page.
- With another browser login back as Admin user.
- Edit the settings of the created user role: disable the permission to edit maintenances.
- Go back to the browser with session of created user and refresh the page.
- Observed: the permission denied error is shown.
- Open the source of the page using Ctrl +U.
Result: Two head HTML tags are presented in the source.
Expected: Only one head tag are presented and the similar issue is fixed also for other pages where similar error message appears as well.