Type: Incident report
Affects Version/s: 2.4.5, 4.4.4, 5.0.0alpha1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Environment:Server : Debian Wheezy.
Browser : Firefox (Ubuntu Trusty 64bits)
Step to reproduce the issue :
- Open "latest data"
- Fill the "hosts" field with one host "xxx"
- Click "Filter"
- "Latest data" should display all items of the host "xxx"
- Click on the "select" button next to the "Application" field
- A new window opens on "popup.php" but the pre-selected host in the top-right isn't "xxx"
Expected behaviour :
- "popup.php" should pre-select the host on which the filtering has been done
- When we are filtering on a host and we want to narrow the filtering with an application, the popup should display all applications associated to the host. There is no scenario where we need to filter on a host and then narrow on the application of an other host.
This bug is slowing the usage of "Latest data" because we need to select the host on the "Hosts" field and then a second time on the drop-down menu in "popup.php".