(3 SP) Dashboard in a View mode (working with and positioning Widgets, Iterators and the Widgets of Iterators).
- For testing purposes:
- Pass Widgets and Iterators data to the dashboard manually.
- Create a stub controller for loading empty widgets at this stage.
- Allow the dashboard to work both with Widgets and Iterators.
- Define interface for the dashboard to accept Widgets and Iterators with ordered Widget lists.
- Create a function for calculating Iterator element's relative-to-dashboard (technically absolute) position and size for given row and column.
- Position and initialize the Widgets, the Iterators and the Widgets of the Iterators correctly on the dashboard.
(0.25 SP) Initializing the dashboard with the correct Widgets and Iterators by the view of the "dashboard.view" route.
- For testing purposes, insert the Widgets and Iterators data into the database manually.
(1 SP) Develop the controller for the Graph Prototype Widget.
- For selecting the graphs using the form data (manually inserted in the database) in a View mode, or a single graph prototype in Edit mode.
(0.75 SP) Show Header of the Iterator correctly on the Dashboard (standard header, no pager yet).
- The header will be absolutely positioned over the Widgets of the Iterator.
- The header will be the only element belonging directly to the Iterator, since the Widgets of the Iterator will represented as usual Widgets in DOM.