Steps to reproduce:
- Enable displaying Debug info.
- Create new dashboard and enter editing mode.
- Static widget placeholder is displayed in the top-left corner of the dashboard.
- Debug info displayed underneath the placeholder.
- Move the mouse around the dashboard so that the placeholder would display "Click and drag to desired size" message, and position the placeholder at the top-left corner. Keep the mouse cursor over the placeholder.
- Now scroll the page down so that the mouse cursor would appear over the empty dashboard and then scroll the page back.
Debug info is pushed off the dashboard until the max height of the dashboard is reached.