Type: Change Request
Affects Version/s: 3.0.11
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Tested on 3.0 and trunk, probably affects all versions. If action operation "Send only to" is set to "- All -" it is not shown in "Used in actions" on "Media types" page. Steps to reproduce:
- Open action.
- Click "Operations" tab.
- Click "Edit" link.
- Set "Send only to" to "- All -".
- Click "Update" in Operatin details.
- Click "Update" button (Doh!).
- Go to "Administration -> Media types".
- Observe the "Used in actions" column, the affected action is not in
the media type list.
Expected result: affected action exists in "Used in actions" list.
Actual result: affected action does not exist in "Used in actions" list.
When editing the action if "Send only to" is set to specific Media
type, it will be listed in "Used in actions" column.