Currently it is not possible to select problems having no specific tag or having no tag with specific value in problem view. It can be solved by supporting negated filtering for tags.
- Zabbix must support new operations in addition to existing "Contains" and "Equals" operations in tag filters :
- Does not contain: check that tag is absent or tag value does not contain specified value (if the value is not empty)
- Does not equal: check that tag is absent or tag value does not equal specified value (if the value is not empty)
- It must be implemented for the following pages:
- Monitoring → Problems
- Monitoring → Hosts
- Monitoring → Data overview
- Monitoring → Trigger overview
- Monitoring → Latest data
- Monitoring → Screens
- Monitoring → Maps (host and host group elements)
- Configuration → Hosts
- Configuration → Items
- Dashboard widgets: Problem hosts, Problems, Problems by severity
- I want to see only problems having no tag "Test"
- I want to see only problems having tag "Service" not equal to "Cloud"